Thursday, January 24, 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 23: Inspired by Nature

     I really wanted to do a snowflake mani, but didn't really have any snowflakes stamps.  This is the closest one I could find in my tiny collection of 25 plates, and it turned out better than I imagined.  I have heard metallic polishes stamp really well, so I tried out this one and I was really impressed.  

Base coat: Pro FX Fiberized Ridge Filler
Base color: Ibiza from Zoya - 1 coat
Stamping color - un-named Color Club
Top coat: Seche Vite








  

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster Award! http://nail-me-baby.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to far added agreeable from
    you! However, how can we communicate?

    Feel free to visit my weblog ... domain

    ReplyDelete